Hey there! We (OrangeMason) are looking for a software developer to support us in a number of innovative endeavors.
OrangeMason is currently a 2-man company focusing on innovative solutions with a social impact. We have successfully developed a mobile app, which is licensed to a number of corporate clients. In addition, we are in the process of setting up a new web-based fashion platform called Urban Tailor. As our client base for the app is expanding rapidly and there is much work to be done on the Urban Tailor platform, we are looking for enthusiastic developers to join the team!
What are we looking for?
- You are a student in the area of math, science and/or technology who is interested in gaining some useful experience next to your studies.
- On average, you are available 2-3 days a week (you will have the flexibility to plan this on a weekly basis).
- You are enthusiastic, results-driven, and always looking for a better way to solve a problem.
- You are able to work on technical challenges independently, like to work in a small team, and can think outside the box.
What do we offer?
- A flexible working environment, meaning you will be able to determine your own hours (to some extent) and will be able to work remotely, once up and running.
- A dynamic and inspiring team and innovative and challenging work, which will provide you with useful practical experience for your future career.
- An initial contract for 7 months with the possibility to stay with us for longer term.
- A market-rate salary.
Interested? E-mail us your motivation and reference work (if available) to firstname.lastname@example.org.